All Orders placed will be put into a pre-order status and will ship in the order they were received.
- Introducing the world’s first biometric weatherproof firearm case. Modular Interior, High Capacity, and Quick Lock and Unlock. Building on the successful LifePod platform, LifePod XT boasts a built-in biometric scanner and Smart Sense™ digital keypad - all wrapped in a rugged, all weather, high impact T3™ Polymer housing with reinforced anti-theft features.
- Modular Accessory System Personalize your LifePod XT interior with re-positionable pistol racks and magazine racks that quickly and securely snap into place. Additional accessories include pluck foam, lid organizers, and a rigid molle board panel to customize the interior. LifePod XT is available in (3) preset configurations.
- Built-in lock system incorporates Vaultek’s precision engineered safe technology and dual anti-impact latch design. LifePod XT can be quickly locked - and unlocked using the touch sensitive Smart Sense™ digital keypad, weatherproof HD biometric scanner, or backup manual key.
- Lightweight and Rugged T3™ Polymer Advanced non-metal polymer construction is engineered to be lightweight with superior strength and drop tested to be the ultimate rugged lockbox. Anti-theft protection features a reinforced steel interior hinge system, dual anti-impact latches, and a quick release steel security cable mount. Side compression latches and inner rubber gasket seal off the interior from environmental elements. LifePod XT is weather resistant, airtight, dustproof, floats, and is TSA compliant.
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery(not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. LifePod XT can also be used without a battery and still function as a water-resistant case. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery. (not included) with a battery life of up to one year under normal use. LifePod XT can also be used without a battery and still function as a water resistant case. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery.